- 1.1 Introduction
- 1.1 Questions
- 1.2 The Hockey Meditation Course 2.0 - Secret Facebook Community
- 2.1 Meditation - Becoming the Observer
- 2.2 Meditation Masterclass
- 2.3 The Monkey
- 2.4 The True Self
- 2.5 Meditation Techniques
- 3.1 The 7-Day Meditation Course
- 3.2 The 25-Day Hockey Meditation Course
- 4.1 What's Next After The Meditation Course?
- 4.2 Your Next Steps
- 5.1 Introduction to The Player Identity Creator Course
- 5.2 An Introduction Into Mental Programming By Dr. Joe Dispenza
- Day 1,2,3,4,5: Connecting To The Breath
- Day 6,7,8,9,10: Connecting to The Body
- Day 11,12,13,14,15 Connecting to the True Self
Video lessons breaking down how the mind and presence works
A 7 day guided audio meditation course specifically built for hockey players
An introduction into mental programming and how it can massively improve your game by rewiring your subconcious mind to think, feel, and play like a dominant player
How much time will this course take me per day?
The video lessons will take you about two sessions of about 30 minutes. The mediations are designed to be a maximum of 20 minutes. The first 7 sessions are: 2 x 5 min sessions, 2 x 10 min sessions, 2 x 15 minute sessions, 1 x 20 minute session. Then all additional sessions are approximately 10 minutes long.
Do I have to mediatate and do this course every day? And for how long?
We recommend that you make meditation a daily habit, but we know that things come up. If you have a busy day you can always miss a day and then get started again when you're ready. We also made the first sessions 5 minutes long so that you can go back and complete them when you are very busy and still want to keep with your habit of daily meditation.
Do I need to do my own meditations, or will I be guided through each session?
Each session in the audio course is designed for you to simply put your headphones on and be guided step by step through each mediation. No need to do it yourself. We want to make mental training as easy as possible for you!
Is there any tax on top of the course price?
No there is not. It is a flat rate.
Is this something I should do during quarantine?
Absolutely! This quarantine has provided possibly a once in a lifetime opportunity to dive deep into your mental game and master extra skills that are harder to fit into a busy hockey filled schedule?
When is the best time to mediate?
In this program we recommend you meditate in the morning or early day, but sometimes your schedule gets busy. The key is to try and meditate daily and turn this into a comfortable part of your training regiment.